Thursday, March 18, 2010

My life

Hey, my name is Mia and im a 20 year old hard working female. I live on my own and have done so since i was 16 years old. I have siblings, but we're all doing our own thing. I'm extremely determined, motivated and a hard working individual. I currently have three jobs at two different retail store and my third job being at Citifield. LETS GO METS!!! ( I am a Mets fan). I have a friend that has called me a job thief because one of the jobs i currently have could have been someone elses that doesnt have a job. In my opinion, if that person was as determined as i am, then they wouldve had a job. Off of the work subject; I attend LaGuardia full time as an English Major, and next semester i should be in Queens college, to further my teacher education goal. I love playing sports especially handball and volleyball, but being that im constantly busy and hardly even have time to sleep, i don't get much time for those things. Any one else excited for this summer? i know i sure am, and hoping that it's a real summer this year and not cold and rainy like last summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mia. Three jobs sounds like a lot of time. Good luck with your transfer plans to Queens and welcome to the blogs.

    ReplyDelete