Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog # 6

Firstly i would like to thank our Professor for this Blogspot.com idea. Having our assignments due on one web page which is capable of being viewed by our peers is awesome. Its easier and much less stressful to blog our assignments than to write the whole process out, print, hand in, get back with grade, re-write and so on. I really like reading my classmates intake and opinions on the literature we have read. My ideas become much better depictions through their opinions and my own as well. Its also much easier to refer back to what ive written, and even helped me with the midterm. Knowing that other people might be reading my blog does not change the way i write them. I'm already used to writing stuff on xanga/myspace/facebook that its pretty easy and normal for me. Also, since my career choice is to become an English professor, reading other peoples entries is liek practice for whats to come. I do analyze a lot and correct individuals grammar, but dont take it as harsh criticism, its just the way i work. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment